The following list is a guide only. It is not intended to be all inclusive.
1. Weapons of any kind (knives, firearm, pocket knives).
3. Video recording equipment.
4. Narcotic Drugs.
5. Lighters, matches.
6. Laser lights and pointers.
10. Pepper spray.
11. Containers of any type.
- Coolers of any size
- Cans, including aerosol cans (such as hair sprays)
- The stadium is a no smoking zone.
1. Clear plastic bottles of a one gallon size (12×12×6) containing food.
2. Small hand bag (4.5×8.0×6.00).
3. An exception will be made for medically necessary items.
4. Small stadium cushions.
5. Small cameras without a case.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Due to security and safety reasons prohibited items will have to be returned to your vehicle. These items cannot be left at the Stadium gates.
2. Inebriated and unmanageable guest will not be admitted into the Stadium.
3. Special arrangements will be made for spectators with disabilities.
4. Spectators and guest may only access areas for which they have a valid ticket or credential. Violation may result in the guest having their ticket revoked, ejection and arrest.
5. No scalping, sales or solicitation allowed on the Stadium’s premises.
BANNERS AND SIGNS
- Contain any derogatory community or profanity.
- Impede another guest view of the playing field.
- Contain any commercial or political content.